1. Correct Use of Pens
The front of iridium pen tip will become thicker after a long time, and it can be written on both sides.
(2) Ink should be fixed, and when using another ink, it should be cleaned and then absorbed.
(3) Keep ink in the tube frequently, so as not to increase the air, resulting in too fast or leaking water.
2. Button your pen cap carelessly after writing.
This can protect the tip of the pen, not to be affected by dry ink writing, in case a stroke falls off, the pen cap can protect the tip of the pen very well. Experience has been introduced that it is best to fasten the pen cap to the end of the pen when writing. In this way, in case the pen falls off, the tail of the pen is heavier, and the tip of the pen will not land first, which is also a way to protect the tip. The pen with metal case should not be buckled like this. It is easy to wear out the coating of the case.
3. Solutions to the Imperfect Outflow of Pens
First, soak the pen with warm water, and when the water cools, the ink solidified in the pen also melts. Then wash the pen again, and you can wash it clean.
(2) Clean it with clean water before pumping it back and forth with laundry powder, and then wash it with clean water, which will be very smooth.
(3) If there is no physical damage to the pen, the dregs in the ink should plug the pipe, open and rinse it.
4. Use of Ink
The best choice is the same brand of ink. Good ink won’t damage your pen.
There is no need to absorb too much ink each time. Some pens will produce too much water when the water is full.
And don’t mix different ink together, it’s the worst.
Note: Never use ink as ink! Because there’s glue in the ink!
5. After using for a period of time, it should be cleaned.
Remove the pen and immerse the water absorber and pen item (that is, the part connecting the water absorber and the pen tip) in warm water for the night. Insert the ink absorber back, soak the pen tip in warm water, then hold the ink absorber with your hand, lift the ink absorber until it is washed, and finally wipe it with a soft cloth.
If the cleaning is ineffective, you can try alcohol, but be careful, otherwise you will feel new!
6. Don’t write against the tip of your pen.
If you like fine strokes, buy a fine pen. Never write against the tip of your pen. Many people write in reverse, and I’ve done that before. The result is that the pen tip scratches badly on the contrary, writing is very uncomfortable, the pen tip will get thicker and thicker, and the pen tip of poor quality will crack.
When writing, some paper should be laid under the paper to enhance the elasticity of the pen tip and reduce friction.
Do not write on hard materials such as metal to prevent damage to the tip.
The pen should be cleaned once a month or so to keep the ink flowing smoothly.
If pens are not used for a long time, they should be washed and preserved.
If you want to know the product information of Fountain pens, please come to our company website for consultation.